Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Part 1: Immunity Cleanse

So anyone who knows me knows how terrible my health has been the past two years. My pregnancy was not fun and was very rough and ended with a C-section. Within the first two months of my son's life I had several mastitis infections, a bladder infection, and thrush. From there the infections continued. All of the antibiotics and other medications really have done a number on my body and have made it almost impossible to pick myself back up from everything. So, to combat this, I am making a lifestyle change and doing a major immune cleanse.

An immunity cleanse essentially re-balances and strengthens your immune system. This is helpful  if you have allergies or other autoimmune issues, a history of antibiotic use, are riddled with stress, and experience chronic infections and illnesses. I meet all of these criteria, and I venture to guess that many people reading this meet one or more as well. So here is the plan:

Items required:



Lavender essential oil
Roman Chamomile essential oil
Spruce essential oil
Frankincense essential oil
Clove essential oil
Protecting blend essential oil
Tea Tree essential oil
Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil
Fractionated Coconut Oil
Empty 5ml amber glass bottle
Pipettes
Empty Vegetable Capsules

Instructions:

For the major parts of the cleanse, I need a protecting blend (I use Améo's Proshield) and a homemade immune balancing blend. To make the immune balancing blend combine 30 drops True Lavender oil, 30 drops Roman Chamomile, 20 drops Spruce, 15 drops Frankincense, and 5 drops of Clove in a 5ml amber glass bottle.

Every day I will fill 2 veggie capsules with 50% immune balancing blend and 50% coconut oil and 1 capsule with 50% protecting blend and 50% fractionated coconut oil. I will take 1 capsule with each meal.

After every morning shower while still damp, I will mix 2-3 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata with 2-3 drops of Tea Tree and apply topically to the parts of my body that have the greatest cluster of lymph nodes.

To further rid myself of infection (to take a break from the ridiculous amount of antibiotics I've been on) I will take 1-3 drops of Tea Tree essential oil in a veggie capsule 3 times a day as the same time as my immunity cleanse capsules.

Results Thus Far:

So far I've been able to start the Tea Tree part of this cleanse and I've noticed a significant difference in my chronic infection. I am excited to get started on the other part of the cleanse.

Additional Information:

There are many ways to tailor an immunity cleanse to your needs and the oils you have on hand. I suggest purchasing Integrated Guide to Essential Oils & Aromatherapy from here: http://integratedessentialoilsstore.secureshopcart.com/. I tailored my immunity cleanse from this book.

I encourage anyone who wants to try this cleanse to only use quality essential oils that pass rigorous testing. Yes, you can purchase essential oils at health food stores and on Amazon, but those oils won't give you great results.You can purchase quality essential oils here.








No comments:

Post a Comment